INSOMNIA DELIVERANCE CONNECTION
Trouble going to sleep or staying asleep: those suffering from insomnia average less than five hours of sleep a night. There may be a need for deliverance.
“He blesses the sleep of the just.” 1 Samuel 2: 8 One in every seven Canadians aged 15 or older — about 3.3 million of us- have trouble going to sleep or staying asleep, according to a study released by Statistics Canada. The study, based on data from the 2002 Canadian Community Health Survey (CCHS), found that just under one-fifth of these suffering from insomnia average less than five hours of sleep a night. Individuals who were extremely obese had higher odds of reporting insomnia than those of normal weight. The prevalence of insomnia among seniors was largely attributable to poorer health, not age. There may be a need for deliverance.
Life stress also kept Canadians up at night, the study says. Nearly one-quarter (23 per cent) of people who described most of their days as being either “quite a bit” or “extremely” stressful reported insomnia.
In the mist of all David’s troubles he still honored and praised God as his protector, his shield, and strength: “But You, O LORD, are a shield about me, My glory, and the One who lifts my head.” Psalm3:3
We don’t need to fear man or the schemes of the devil, but we need to depend on God and what He can do and say. He produces in us peace, kindness and lets us rest and guides us in all we do. We can fall asleep confidently trusting God for protection at night. Lay down our worries and pray before sleeping for a good night rest in him. How many of us do that? You won’t learn this until you start believing in God for protection in all areas of your life.
- I dwell in the shelter of the Most High and abide in the protective and victorious shadow of the Almighty. The Lord is my refuge and fortress. He is my God in whom I trust. (Based on verses 1,2). Psalm 91:1,2
- I am completely hidden under the wings of the Lord and He is faithful as my personal Shield and Protector. Psalm 91:4
- I am free from all fear. The enemy cannot harm me. Even when he tries, he fails. His strategies cannot approach me. I will see him fall by the hand of the Lord in my midst. Today, I am victorious. Psalm 91:8
- No evil befalls me. No sickness comes near my home.Psalm 91:10
- The angels of the Lord have been given charge over me to guard me in all my ways. They fully protect me. Many of them have been given charge over me and are in my midst right now. Psalm 91:11,12
- The devil is under my feet. I have been given power over him to trample him down. Psalm 91:13
- Because I love the Lord, He delivers me each day from every work of the enemy. I always walk in victory. The Lord sets me securely on high, answers me in trouble, rescues me and blesses me with long and abundant life. Psalm 91:14,16
Feel His presence in your heart as you try to fall asleep until you finally fall asleep. Peace of mind can be achieved when we are at peace with our Creator.
Jesus, the Prince of Peace, promised to give us peace that surpasses our understanding, not as the world gives. He gives His beloved sleep. Philippians says we are to be anxious for nothing, but in prayer, supplication, with thanksgiving, give him our requests, and He would give us peace. Philippians 4:6
Examples of roots are guilt, which is defined as a feeling of responsibility or remorse for some offense, failure, mistake, crime, or wrong, whether real or imagined. It is associated with negative feelings such as shame, remorse, anguish, torment, self-condemnation, self-unforgiveness, self-judgment.
Take up your position and authority in Christ. You will learn to command the evil spirit of insomnia that it must submit to God and bow to the Name of Jesus and to FLEE in Jesus Mighty Name.
As you continue to take your stand and speak the Word it will submit to you and the Word that you speak, and it will leave: Jesus gives Christians authority over evil spirits: “And these signs will follow those who believe” ; “In My name they will cast out demons…they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover” Mark 16:15-18
You are urged to read Psalm 91 every evening before bed until your insomnia is arrested.
Insomnia is often generational; it is a demon and yes, you can be delivered of it. Look for hidden roots!
WHAT IS DELIVERANCE?
Deliverance is defined as “a rescue from bondage or danger.” Deliverance is often sought from evil spirits or the spirit of lust, jealousy, etc. We are told to “Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith.” 1 Peter 5:8,9
All aspects of deliverance are available only through the person and work of Jesus Christ:” When the seventy-two disciples returned, they joyfully reported to him, ‘Lord, even the demons obey us when we use your name!’” Luke 10:17
DO YOU NEED DELIVERANCE?
Continue reading INSOMNIA DELIVERANCE ASSURED