Do you believe God can HEAL cancer?
Almost one in every two Canadians is expected to be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime and one in four Canadians will die from the disease, a new report by the Canadian Cancer Society predicts.. Currently, every year we’re seeing an increase in the number of cancer cases About 90 per cent of all the cancers that we expect to be diagnosed in 2017 will be among Canadians 50 years of age and older.”
Still, four cancers — prostate, breast, lung and colon-rectal continue to top the list of the most common malignancies, which together are expected to account for more than half the cancer diagnoses in 2017.
Survival rates for some cancers have improved dramatically over time: overall, 60 per cent of Canadians diagnosed and treated for cancer will survive five years or longer. These statistics probably hold true for United States.
To have faith is, to use the current jargon, to live outside of the box, risking, venturing, believing the impossible. Sometimes, the power of faith is manifested in spectacular and immediately obvious ways.
There is a long tradition, stretching back to Jesus Himself and including many of the saints, of faith healing.
When someone consciously and confidently opens himself to God, acting as a kind of conduit, the divine energy can flow.
Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ appeared to this simple nun, Sister Faustina, bringing a wonderful message of Mercy:
“In whatever state the soul may be, it ought to pray … for every single grace comes to the soul through prayer.” Diary 146 From the Diary of St. Faustina
“I see that God never tries us beyond what we are able to suffer. Oh, I fear nothing; if God sends such great suffering to a soul. He upholds it with an even greater grace, although we are not aware of it. One act of trust at such moments gives greater glory to God than whole hours passed in prayer filled with consolations.” Diary 1182
“Ask and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock and it will be opened to you.” Matthew 7:7
The Lord’s statement couldn’t be any clearer – if we ask we will receive. Note that there is no disclaimer that cancer or “impossible” situations are not included. While there is no guarantee that we’ll always receive a physical healing, we can rest assured that our prayers will be answered in the best possible way “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Matthew 7:9-11 We will receive EXACTLY what we need!
Some have observed that their illness was a “wake-up call”. Some have said that their lives only really began when they were diagnosed. The experience of illness can be a call for a genuinely religious life: the essence of which is a return to God It is the purpose of our lives. In the end our healing becomes a return to love.
No matter how hopeless a situation looks, ALWAYS pray about it! If you don’t ask, you may not receive! God’s power is greater than any problem we could encounter. If you’re having difficulty believing that the Lord can work miracles in your life, say “I believe; help my unbelief!” Mark 9:24
Good health can be defined as inner peace. A spiritual, holistic notion of healing includes treatment not only of the body but of the mind, and spirit. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor. Anger, un-forgiveness and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment.
PRAYER OF HEALING
The following prayer can be used by someone in your church who has the gift of healing:
- May God renew and restore all cells, all blood, all sinew & bones and all organs as new before any problem existed.
- In the name of Jesus of Nazareth, I rebuke and bind the evil spirit of ….(e.g. cancer) and I command it to leave you now, without manifestation or harm to you or me, to never return, and I send it to Jesus Christ, who will dispose of it according to His Will.
- In the name of Jesus of Nazareth, and by Your stripes, Lord Jesus, ___________ you are healed! Say: Thank you, Jesus
The person being healed and others involved with the healing must also pray silently: “Come, Holy Spirit, Come” or “Come, Lord Jesus, Come” .
Important Questions to Ask Yourself:
Take this very simple test to see if you need deliverance. Please answer these questions honestly. No one will ever see your answers. This test is only for your personal self-inspection.
- Have you ever been intimately abused, raped, or molested? Yes
Have you ever been otherwise abused, verbally, physically, emotionally? Yes
3. Have you suffered or suspect SRA Satanic Ritual Abuse? Yes
4. Are you oppressed or attacked by spirits? Yes
5. Have you ever played with the Ouija board? Yes
6. Have you ever dabbled in the occult or witchcraft? Yes
7. Do you really struggle to pray or read the Holy Bible? Yes
8. Do you suffer or have suffered severe Rejection or abandonment? Yes
9. Have you suffered severe trauma or broken heartedness? Yes
10. Do you feel trapped in your own life or get overwhelmed with fear or have nightmares? Yes
11. Do you self-harm / cut or suffer anorexia/ bulimia/insomnia? Yes
12. Do you suffer from multiple personality disorder, DID/ MPD/ OCD/ BPD? Yes
13. Have you used drugs or excessive alcohol in the past or still do? Yes
14. Have you ever attempted suicide or have ancestors murdered? Yes
15. Do you hear voices? And/or telling/forcing you to commit illegal acts, blaspheme, or indulge in immoral acts? Yes
16. You cannot seem to overcome issues no matter how much you’ve prayed? Yes
17. Have you or your ancestors been involved in Freemasonry or been deep into Hip Hop/ Metal? Yes
18. Do you consistently experience serious health or financial issues? Yes
19. Do you sometimes exhibit uncontrollable outbursts of anger or violence? Yes
20. Do you suffer spiritual molestation/ intimacy in dreams &/or hindrance of normal intimacy in marriage? Yes
21. Are you aware of ancestral curses or ancestral occult/witchcraft involvement affecting you? Yes
If you answered YES to ANY of these questions, then Deliverance with inner healing is needed.
PRAYER OF DELIVERANCE
What Satan intends for your harm, God can turn around for your good! It starts with a Prayer of Deliverance: a prayer in Jesus’ name against any form of evil that may be attacking them spiritually:
(In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I command all evil spirits influencing you now, to be quiet and not to give you any evil thoughts.)
This prayer is used by someone who either has a gift of deliverance or someone who is very spiritual and without sin who may not even know that they have the power of deliverance. (The devil only laughs at the person who is sinful and attempts deliverance). Be advised that no one should be touching the person being delivered.
The void that that takes place brings a complete sense of peace, and you will now be free in Jesus. If you don’t believe this, try it and see for yourself. You will definitely know in a few minutes that a physical change has taken place.
There is a following prayer of thanks. After deliverance, you must pray a simple prayer every day until you are free: “I thank and praise You, Lord, for Your healing!” which is a reflection of your faith, which is a very important ingredient. You must have faith that God is with you every step of the way. Faith means that you’re thanking God before it happens.
Be patient and eventually you will see progress. God’s strength allows you to move on in your desired direction.
Healing is often overlooked today. Our culture has little place for such experiences. People do not understand the concept of a “divine breakthrough” into our little world.
Jesus died on the cross and everything changed: our sins were forgiven and He bore our diseases, so that in His death, we can have a life! He did it out of love, and that “God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son”. John 3:16 This happened 2000 years ago, but it’s a “done deal”. It was because of Jesus’ wounds that we are healed. “By His stripes, we are healed…” Isaiah 53:4-5
When you go to a doctor for healing, you don’t try to justify our asking for help, e.g. Help me because I can be a better parent, a better worker, a better spouse. Yet this is what many people do when they pray for healing from God: they even try to bargain with God: I will do this if only you heal me. These people have a fearful relationship with God.
The real truth is that God is Love and He wants to see you healed without your justification. Healing is an ordinary, not an extraordinary sign of God’s mercy and compassion. “But in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.” Philippians 4:6
Jesus cured not just to prove He was God, but because He was abounding in love: God is more than willing to save and heal all who come to Him with open and contrite hearts. Healing can be a test of faith, but also a natural response to God’s generous love. The minister of healing, who is nothing more than a human channel, says the prayer of healing and then steps aside.
God works through those practicing medicine: the doctor, the counselor and the psychiatrist are all ministers of healing: “Then give the doctor his place lest he leave; for you need him too. There are times that give him an advantage, and he too beseeches God that his diagnosis may be correct and his treatment bring about a cure.” Sirach 38:12-14
We all our born with a sinful nature. This sometimes gives the devil a foot hold into our lives. We allow this to become a foothold to the enemy in our life. People need to be delivered from this hold of Satan.
There is a relationship between healing and the need for deliverance. Many are never healed because they have never received deliverance from the spirits that made them sick. The sins of the paralytic was the cause of the illness, so the first thing that Jesus did was to forgive his sins. Matthew 9:2
Jesus accomplished two things: “Jesus healed many who had various diseases. He also drove out many demons …” Mark 1: 34. Some people simply need healing from the diseases that have made them sick; others need deliverance from the spirits that have made them sick.
We are not saying that every disease is caused by a demon yet, it’s not that common to find illness that’s only totally “natural” or one that’s only totally “demonic”. There’s almost always an interaction between the two. There is a need for both natural healing and demonic healing. Those who were possessed by evil spirits can be healed. Jesus, through one who has the gift of deliverance, can chase all these evil spirits away from them. “They cast out many devils, and anointed many sick people with oil and cured them.” Mark 6:13
Several of the spirits sometimes surface and block the prayer of deliverance, e.g. mockery, dumbness, confusion, so the minister of deliverance prays: “In the name of Jesus, I command all evil spirits residing in you to be quiet and not give you any evil thoughts.” In fact, this prayer should be said audibly even before approaching a person who needs deliverance. (Evil spirits cannot hear your thoughts.) This person need not hear this prayer.
Anything left empty by the departure of the demons should be filled by the presence of Jesus. There should be a prayer immediately after the deliverance to fill the person with God’s love and grace.
Often there is a sense of freedom, of joy associated with the deliverance and healing: it’s like the lifting of a weight or pain.
Ideally, the person should then become part of a Christian community support for the same reason that alcoholics are asked to become members of Alcoholic Anonymous. One’s new Christian friends will help one put one’s life into balance.
A WEAKENED FAITH
Telling another person of a healing is apt to disturb the brooding inner spirit of man. There is always a great deal of cynicism: ” I wonder how long this is going to last”. These feelings of uncertainty weakens faith. Why did Jesus say to the leper, “tell no man” after his healing? It was to protect the one being healed. To testify too soon concerning a healing causes problems: it meets with cynicism from others, which weakens one’s faith and creates a feeling of uncertainty.
To our friends who are Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Atheist, Taoist, Mormon and Jehovah Witness:
To our knowledge, there is no one in your religious belief that can bind and deliver demonic spirits. There is a reason for this: demonic attacks are warded off in Jesus’ Name. It requires a bible oriented Christian to do the deliverance. You still can be delivered from your attacks, but it needs that all important Christian to command all evil spirits to go to Jesus Christ who will dispose of them according to His Will and to never return .
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I am clean living!” They whisper “I was lost, but now I’m found and forgiven.”
- Christians don’t speak of this with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they are trying to be strong because they are really weak and need strength.
- Christians don’t brag of success, but they admit that they are failing and they need God to clean up the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect. Their flaws are far too visible but God believes they are worth it.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain and they have their share of headaches but they call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than thou. They are also simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will have begun. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD.
“Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to this Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading the Gospel according to Luke and then John: It is all about love and you will love it. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. Soaking yourself in the love of God defends you from attacks of the enemy.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions