DELIVERANCE FROM SPIRIT OF SUICIDE
Many people who struggle with suicidal thoughts feel like they are alone. You would be surprised by how much the Bible talks about suicide. Even though these stories from the Bible are of people overwhelmed by fear, guilt, heartache, illness, pride, disillusionment and hopelessness. There is such a thing as deliverance from the spirit of suicide.
Recognize warning signs. The American Association of Suicidology says that people who are at risk of committing suicide often display warning signs such as: communicating a desire to kill themselves, looking for ways to kill themselves (like seeking access to guns or medications), expressing a lack of purpose or hope in life, demonstrating dramatic mood changes, behaving in significantly anxious or angry ways, sleeping too much or not sleeping enough, taking reckless risks, abusing alcohol or drugs, and withdrawing from relationships with family and friends.
Listen well and offer unconditional love, like God does. Pay attention to the troubling thoughts and feelings that people share with you Ask God to help you love suicidal people unconditionally – like He does – and that will give them hope they desperately need while struggling with embarrassment and shame.
Give people a fresh perspective on themselves and their problems. Suicidal people often become so preoccupied with their own failures and the problems in their lives that they blow them out of proportion. They mistakenly thinking that there’s no hope for them; you must point out other aspects of her life that are positive to help her gain a better perspective. Encourage suicidal people to give themselves time to see how their problems can resolve in unexpected ways.
Point to Prayer. People who kill themselves are trying to break free from their pain. It actually causes more pain by spreading grief around to deceased people’s loved ones. Prayer is needed to lay their troubles for Jesus to handle, trusting that He will help them with any situation – no matter how difficult.
God will never waste the pain we struggle through in this life, but He will turn it around for good somehow and use it to strengthen us and to help others.
If you or a loved one is struggling with suicidal thoughts, please get help. Do not face this on your own. There is hope and healing, and there are many who will journey through this trial with you. Call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) at any time day or night 24/7, to talk to someone who understands. Or go online at www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org for more information and help.
The Catholic Catechism says that everyone is responsible for his life before God who has given it to him. We are stewards, not owners, of the life God has entrusted to us. It is not ours to dispose of.
WHAT IS DELIVERANCE?
Deliverance is defined as “a rescue from bondage or danger.” Deliverance is often sought from evil spirits or the spirit of lust, jealousy, etc. We are told to “Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith.” 1 Peter 5:8,9
All aspects of deliverance are available only through the person and work of Jesus Christ:” When the seventy-two disciples returned, they joyfully reported to him, ‘Lord, even the demons obey us when we use your name!’” Luke 10:17
DO YOU NEED DELIVERANCE?
To determine if you are in need of deliverance, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you continually argumentative or contrary–usually on the verge of anger?
- Are you violating, neglecting or causing pain in a relationship?
- Are you practicing sin and can’t seem to stop?
- Do you see a pattern of issues in your family, whether disease, poverty, anger, divorce, sexual perversion or other issues?
- You are sick all the time and the doctors find nothing wrong. You could be dealing with a spirit of infirmity?
- Are you having “spiritual” encounters, including recurring dreams/nightmares that you leave you fearful?
- Do you sometimes sense that the problem isn’t you, but rather something in you?
- Are you attracted to the occult. , e.g. Ouija Boards, Seance, Fortune Telling, Horoscopes, Hypnosis etc, or Witchcraft?
- Have you experienced traumatic events that have impacted your life negatively?
- Do you keep hitting the same wall?
Other Important Questions to Ask Yourself:
Take this very simple test to see if you need deliverance. Please answer these questions honestly. No one will ever see your answers. This test is only for your personal self-inspection.
- Have you ever been intimately abused, raped, or molested? Yes
Have you ever been otherwise abused, verbally, physically, emotionally? Yes
3. Have you suffered or suspect SRA Satanic Ritual Abuse? Yes
4. Are you oppressed or attacked by spirits? Yes
5. Have you ever played with the Ouija board? Yes
6. Have you ever dabbled in the occult or witchcraft? Yes
7. Do you really struggle to pray or read the Holy Bible? Yes
8. Do you suffer or have suffered severe Rejection or abandonment? Yes
9. Have you suffered severe trauma or broken heartedness? Yes
10. Do you feel trapped in your own life or get overwhelmed with fear or have nightmares? Yes
11. Do you self-harm / cut or suffer anorexia/ bulimia/insomnia? Yes
12. Do you suffer from multiple personality disorder, DID/ MPD/ OCD/ BPD? Yes
13. Have you used drugs or excessive alcohol in the past or still do? Yes
14. Have you ever attempted suicide or have ancestors murdered? Yes
15. Do you hear voices? And/or telling/forcing you to commit illegal acts, blaspheme, or indulge in immoral acts? Yes
16. You cannot seem to overcome issues no matter how much you’ve prayed? Yes
17. Have you or your ancestors been involved in Freemasonry or been deep into Hip Hop/ Metal? Yes
18. Do you consistently experience serious health or financial issues? Yes
19. Do you sometimes exhibit uncontrollable outbursts of anger or violence? Yes
20. Do you suffer spiritual molestation/ intimacy in dreams &/or hindrance of normal intimacy in marriage? Yes
21. Are you aware of ancestral curses or ancestral occult/witchcraft involvement affecting you? Yes
If you answered YES to ANY of these questions, then Deliverance with inner healing is needed.
Deliverance Prayer. Let people know that they can count on you to pray for them and pray in Jesus’ name against any form of evil that may be attacking them spiritually: “I break the curse of suicide, depression, self-pity, and grief and bind and deliver all demons that came in to enforce those curses to go to the pit, in Jesus name never to return.”
This prayer is used by someone who either has a gift of deliverance or someone who is very spiritual and without sin who may not know that they have the power of deliverance. (The devil only laughs at the person who is sinful and attempts deliverance). Be advised that no one should be touching the person being delivered.
This is followed by a prayer of thanks. After deliverance, you must pray a simple prayer every day until you are free: “I thank and praise You, Lord, for Your healing!” which is a reflection of your faith, which is a very important ingredient. You must have faith that God is with you every step of the way. (Faith means that you’re thanking God before it happens.)
Be patient and eventually you will see progress. God’s strength allows you to move on in your desired direction.
In the end you will thank Jesus for lifting your spirits during the low points of your journey, and with sustaining you through the high points of it
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today in China.
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the Chinese family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
The real Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God. He was send by God to come to the earth in the body of a human being. That was, so that He could suffer in the flesh, and take all our sins upon Himself and die in our place. He rose from the dead and lives to pray for us daily. He is the Savior – The angel announced to Mary; …and you shall call His name JESUS: for He shall save His people from their sins. Matthew 1:21 It means He has the power to free us, save us and deliver us from sin. He is merciful and has the power to forgive. He brings good news to the poor, heals the heart-broken, announce freedom to all captives, pardons all prisoners. He comforts mourners. He has healing in His hands. To receive Jesus as your Savior… SAY:
Lord Jesus, You are the Christ, the Son of the Living God. Please hear me today and help me! I want to receive You as my Lord and Savior. Be Lord of my life! Lord Jesus, I believe that You died for me and that God raised You from the dead. Forgive me all my sins and take all my sins away. Come into my heart and be my Savior and Lord, and fill me with Your Holy Spirit. Amen
Your life will begin to change in an amazing way. Without expecting anything, be sensitive to any dreams or visions.
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- God Love Letters: GodLoverLetters.com
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at top of the page.