INSOMNIA DELIVERANCE CONNECTION
Trouble going to sleep or staying asleep: those suffering from insomnia average less than five hours of sleep a night. There may be a need for deliverance.
“He blesses the sleep of the just.” 1 Samuel 2: 8 One in every seven Canadians aged 15 or older — about 3.3 million of us- have trouble going to sleep or staying asleep, according to a study released by Statistics Canada. The study, based on data from the 2002 Canadian Community Health Survey (CCHS), found that just under one-fifth of these suffering from insomnia average less than five hours of sleep a night. Individuals who were extremely obese had higher odds of reporting insomnia than those of normal weight. The prevalence of insomnia among seniors was largely attributable to poorer health, not age. There may be a need for deliverance.
Life stress also kept Canadians up at night, the study says. Nearly one-quarter (23 per cent) of people who described most of their days as being either “quite a bit” or “extremely” stressful reported insomnia.
In the mist of all David’s troubles he still honored and praised God as his protector, his shield, and strength: “But You, O LORD, are a shield about me, My glory, and the One who lifts my head.” Psalm3:3
We don’t need to fear man or the schemes of the devil, but we need to depend on God and what He can do and say. He produces in us peace, kindness and lets us rest and guides us in all we do. We can fall asleep confidently trusting God for protection at night. Lay down our worries and pray before sleeping for a good night rest in him. How many of us do that? You won’t learn this until you start believing in God for protection in all areas of your life.
- I dwell in the shelter of the Most High and abide in the protective and victorious shadow of the Almighty. The Lord is my refuge and fortress. He is my God in whom I trust. (Based on verses 1,2). Psalm 91:1,2
- I am completely hidden under the wings of the Lord and He is faithful as my personal Shield and Protector. Psalm 91:4
- I am free from all fear. The enemy cannot harm me. Even when he tries, he fails. His strategies cannot approach me. I will see him fall by the hand of the Lord in my midst. Today, I am victorious. Psalm 91:8
- No evil befalls me. No sickness comes near my home.Psalm 91:10
- The angels of the Lord have been given charge over me to guard me in all my ways. They fully protect me. Many of them have been given charge over me and are in my midst right now. Psalm 91:11,12
- The devil is under my feet. I have been given power over him to trample him down. Psalm 91:13
- Because I love the Lord, He delivers me each day from every work of the enemy. I always walk in victory. The Lord sets me securely on high, answers me in trouble, rescues me and blesses me with long and abundant life. Psalm 91:14,16
Feel His presence in your heart as you try to fall asleep until you finally fall asleep. Peace of mind can be achieved when we are at peace with our Creator.
Jesus, the Prince of Peace, promised to give us peace that surpasses our understanding, not as the world gives. He gives His beloved sleep. Philippians says we are to be anxious for nothing, but in prayer, supplication, with thanksgiving, give him our requests, and He would give us peace. Philippians 4:6
Examples of roots are guilt, which is defined as a feeling of responsibility or remorse for some offense, failure, mistake, crime, or wrong, whether real or imagined. It is associated with negative feelings such as shame, remorse, anguish, torment, self-condemnation, self-unforgiveness, self-judgment.
Take up your position and authority in Christ. You will learn to command the evil spirit of insomnia that it must submit to God and bow to the Name of Jesus and to FLEE in Jesus Mighty Name.
As you continue to take your stand and speak the Word it will submit to you and the Word that you speak, and it will leave: Jesus gives Christians authority over evil spirits: “And these signs will follow those who believe” ; “In My name they will cast out demons…they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover” Mark 16:15-18
You are urged to read Psalm 91 every evening before bed until your insomnia is arrested.
Insomnia is often generational; it is a demon and yes, you can be delivered of it. Look for hidden roots!
WHAT IS DELIVERANCE?
Deliverance is defined as “a rescue from bondage or danger.” Deliverance is often sought from evil spirits or the spirit of lust, jealousy, etc. We are told to “Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith.” 1 Peter 5:8,9
All aspects of deliverance are available only through the person and work of Jesus Christ:” When the seventy-two disciples returned, they joyfully reported to him, ‘Lord, even the demons obey us when we use your name!’” Luke 10:17
DO YOU NEED DELIVERANCE?
To determine if you are in need of deliverance, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you continually argumentative or contrary–usually on the verge of anger?
- Are you violating, neglecting or causing pain in a relationship?
- Are you practicing sin and can’t seem to stop?
- Do you see a pattern of issues in your family, whether disease, poverty, anger, divorce, sexual perversion or other issues?
- You are sick all the time and the doctors find nothing wrong. You could be dealing with a spirit of infirmity?
- Are you having “spiritual” encounters, including recurring dreams/nightmares that you leave you fearful?
- Do you sometimes sense that the problem isn’t you, but rather something in you?
- Are you attracted to the occult. , e.g. Ouija Boards, Seance, Yoga Spirituality , Fortune Telling, Horoscopes, Hypnosis etc, or Witchcraft?
- Have you experienced traumatic events that have impacted your life negatively?
- Do you keep hitting the same wall?
DELIVERANCE AND EXORCISM
Exorcism is exercised in case of possession, while deliverance deals with the influences that are not full possession. There are very few cases of possession as compared to ever pervading influence of different kinds of evil spirits affecting many people.
“The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the Lord your God has not permitted you to do so. The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him.” Deuteronomy 18:9-15
“That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth” Philippians 2:10 The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me Luke 4:18 “Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” James 4:7
These evil spirits are legalistic and they must be delivered in the Name of Jesus Christ by their function, otherwise the specific spirit would simply say “they are not talking to me” and they will stay.
WHO HAS THE AUTHORITY TO DELIVER EVIL INFLUENCES A faithful Christian who is sinless: otherwise the evil spirits will just laugh at one’s sins.
The person being delivered does not have to be Christian. In fact, if you are a die-hard Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Atheist or any other religion you are in for a big surprise. You will only know by trying it: you have every thing to gain and nothing to lose.
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. Luke 10:19 “The one who does what is sinful is of the devil … The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.” 1 John 3:8 In the Name of Jesus Christ, you can take authority over all evil influences and break these influences over your life. This is accomplished together with one other Christian who is of God or is very close to God.
HOW DO YOU KNOW A DELIVERANCE HAS TAKEN PLACE?There is a definite sense of peace, which envelopes over the one being delivered. You definitely know something has happened.
You may be wrapped up in a prickly blanket of sadness, you may be depressed, stressed or anxious, but it isn’t your fault.
You can help yourself more than anyone. The evil influence on you can be defeated through Jesus, the Source of strength. “Every knee will bend before Me” Romans 14:11 That includes all evil spirits influencing you.
To our friends who are Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Atheist, Taoist, Mormon or Jehovah Witness:
To our knowledge, there is no one in your religious belief that can bind and deliver demonic spirits. There is a reason for this: demonic attacks are warded off in Jesus’ Name. It requires a bible oriented Christian to do the deliverance. You still can be delivered from your attacks, but it needs that all important Christian to command all evil spirits to go to Jesus Christ who will dispose of them according to His Will and to never return .
The person praying for deliverance must be free of sin otherwise the devil will just laugh.
Prayer of Deliverance
The short form is “In the name of Our Lord Jesus, I bind and deliver the evil spirits of … to go to the abyss.” This is said for each individual evil spirit.
The following prayer can be done together: the person to be delivered must also pray during “OUR PART“: “Come, Holy Spirit, Come” or “Come, Lord Jesus, Come” silently.
Your Christian friend will command these spirits to go back where they came from (the abyss) to be soon replaced with the Love and Blessing of the Lord: Free in Jesus
The void that that takes place brings a complete sense of peace, and you will now be free in Jesus.
(In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I command all evil spirits influencing you now, as you read this, to be quiet and not to give you any evil thoughts. This I command in the Name of Jesus.)
If you don’t believe this, try it and see for yourself. You will definitely know in three minutes that a physical change has taken place.
The person delivered must now thank God for the spiritual healing every day until the total deliverance has taken place and to thank Him whenever he or she thinks about it. One must soak oneself in God’s love by reading the Bible: the short gospel of Luke for beginners and later the gospels of John.
The delivered person does not want to ever go back to the ever pervading influence of evil spirits. It is very important to connect with a Bible-oriented church.
This same prayer of deliverance can be used to exhort evil influences on members of your family by name in the same manner with you as the intercessor and with your prayerful Christian. They should be made aware of your prayer as a gentle mention that you have prayed for them so they can become more sensitized to God’s Love.
This prayer of deliverance can be printed, quartered and kept in your wallet.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I am clean living!” They whisper “I was lost, but now I’m found and forgiven.”
- Christians don’t speak of this with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they are trying to be strong because they are really weak and need strength.
- Christians don’t brag of success, but they admit that they are failing and they need God to clean up the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect. Their flaws are far too visible but God believes they are worth it.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain and they have their share of headaches but they call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than thou. They are also simple sinners who receive God’s Unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will have begun. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD.
“Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to this Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading the Gospel according to Luke and then John: It is all about love and you will love it. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. Soaking yourself in the love of God defends you from attacks of the enemy.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
AFRICA RENEWED supported by:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com