IS TRUE DELIVERANCE FROM HOMOSEXUALITY POSSIBLE?
To begin, we are only talking about homosexual sin — not homosexual feelings. Someone who has strong homosexual feelings is a product of one’s environment. Allow me to explain:
A pastor who was very close to God asked Him why he was not gay yet his brother was. His response was that when his brother was in the womb the father was being very unreasonable toward the mother and the brother took the mother’s side –hence more feminine. You will never read this in any psychological studies.
Too often, especially in the church, the subject of homosexuality and deliverance causes deep misunderstanding and painful rifts. To someone struggling with homosexuality, different churches can present different confusing message. Some insist that a repentant homosexual renounce all ties to the homosexual lifestyle and live out his or her days in celibacy. Others believe that since no one chooses to be homosexual, the only compassionate solution is complete acceptance. Neither viewpoint takes into the fundamental reality of every person’s need for love and acceptance.
There are those who are conscientious about their faith, and who really desire to live as God wants, and who are terrified of what the Bible says about their sexual desires which don’t go where they are supposed to. Such people would be left with an even greater burden because not only are they remaining part of a persecuted minority, but now they have failed as Christians too.
Francis MacNutt is a sincere and respected Christian healer takes the view that homosexuality has definite causes and can be healed. He claims Jesus Christ can transform the homosexual’s restoration: this healing will last and be fruitful and ultimately change the whole situation.
Many homosexuals’ claim that…
- They are made that way. A pastor wondered why his brother was gay and he wasn’t. In prayer, he learned that his brother was in the womb when the father became unreasonably angry at the mother, so the child became more feminine. Could this be generational sins that the Bible speaks about that need deliverance? “I, the Lord thy God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation”. Deuteronomy 5:9
- Homosexuality is of no harm to the participants or to anyone else.
- If it feels right to those involved, it is nobody else’s business.
Yet a Task Force on Human Sexuality states “that a person becomes a homosexual ultimately by choosing to be involved in same-sex activity
Here is one testimony: I was ABSOLUTELY convinced that I was gay. I thought that the Bible was wrong; I even found myself searching for books on the acceptance of Christianity and homosexuality. During this period of my life, I cared for no one but myself. I was so depressed. I was so anxious. And I was so away from God.
Looking back on his past, one homosexual admitted that he now sees that he has been brought out of what he calls the “sexual confusion of homosexual behaviors”. He has left behind what he calls the “self-defeating environment of my own, very negative self-image” and moved into an unshakable understanding of his value and self worth as a beloved child of God. He said that homosexuality is a “sexual addiction and dependency,” not a condition to be socially accepted and celebrated.
He began to see himself differently. He also saw other people differently. There were still human pangs of loneliness and depression on occasion. He now knew that homosexual behavior was not the legitimate answer for the pain.
In the end he turned to Christ in order to overcome all of his human weakness and brokenness, not just the homosexual brokenness.
If you believe homosexuality is a sin, then it may mean that you are given the strength to resist the temptations. In other cases you may never be faced with homosexual temptation ever again. Every person’s level of deliverance is different.
The “gay identity” thought process is like a person diagnosed with bipolar disorder; they will often see the world around them as the real problem — rather than themselves — and choose to stop taking their prescribed medication because of that false and distorted reasoning.
Many gay people have been gloriously rescued from the bondage of homosexual sin (and other sin) by the power of the Holy Spirit.
WHAT IS DELIVERANCE?
Deliverance is defined as “a rescue from bondage or danger.” Deliverance is often sought from evil spirits or the spirit of lust, jealousy, etc. We are told to “Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith.” 1 Peter 5:8,9
All aspects of deliverance are available only through the person and work of Jesus Christ:” When the seventy-two disciples returned, they joyfully reported to him, ‘Lord, even the demons obey us when we use your name!’” Luke 10:17
Do you need deliverance?
Important Questions to Ask Yourself:
Take this very simple test to see if you need deliverance. Please answer these questions honestly. No one will ever see your answers. This test is only for your personal self-inspection.
- Have you ever been intimately abused, raped, or molested? Yes
2. Have you ever been otherwise abused, verbally, physically, emotionally? Yes
3. Have you suffered or suspect SRA Satanic Ritual Abuse? Yes
4. Are you oppressed or attacked by spirits? Yes
5. Have you ever played with the Ouija board? Yes
6. Have you ever dabbled in the occult or witchcraft? Yes
7. Do you really struggle to pray or read the Holy Bible? Yes
8. Do you suffer or have suffered severe Rejection or abandonment? Yes
9. Have you suffered severe trauma or broken heartedness? Yes
10. Do you feel trapped in your own life or get overwhelmed with fear or have nightmares? Yes
11. Do you self-harm / cut or suffer anorexia/ bulimia/insomnia? Yes
12. Do you suffer from multiple personality disorder, DID/ MPD/ OCD/ BPD? Yes
13. Have you used drugs or excessive alcohol in the past or still do? Yes
14. Have you ever attempted suicide or have ancestors murdered? Yes
15. Do you hear voices? And/or telling/forcing you to commit illegal acts, blaspheme, or indulge in immoral acts? Yes
16. You cannot seem to overcome issues no matter how much you’ve prayed? Yes
17. Have you or your ancestors been involved in Freemasonry or been deep into Hip Hop/ Metal? Yes
18. Do you consistently experience serious health or financial issues? Yes
19. Do you sometimes exhibit uncontrollable outbursts of anger or violence? Yes
20. Do you suffer spiritual molestation/ intimacy in dreams &/or hindrance of normal intimacy in marriage? Yes
21. Are you aware of ancestral curses or ancestral occult/witchcraft involvement affecting you? Yes
If you answered YES to ANY of these questions, then Deliverance with inner healing is needed.
This journey could very well involve a lifetime, rather than a simple transition over a short time. “Deliverance shortens the process immeasurably. This journey can be called a “restoration” rather than a change or a conversion.
Let people know that they can count on you to pray for them and pray in Jesus’ name against any form of evil that may be attacking them spiritually:
- “I break the curse of suicide, depression, self-pity, and grief and bind and deliver all demons that came in to enforce those curses to go to the pit, in Jesus name never to return.”
- “I bind and deliver all evil spirits of generational sins, defects and disorders to go to the pit, in Jesus name never to return.”
This prayer is used by someone who either has a gift of deliverance or someone who is very spiritual and without sin who may not know that they have the power of deliverance. (The devil only laughs at the person who is sinful and attempts deliverance). Be advised that no one should be touching the person being delivered.
This is followed by a prayer of thanks. After deliverance, you must pray a simple prayer every day until you are free: “I thank and praise You, Lord, for Your healing!” which is a reflection of your faith, which is a very important ingredient. You must have faith that God is with you every step of the way. (Faith means that you’re thanking God before it happens.)
Be patient and eventually you will see progress. God’s strength allows you to move on in your desired direction.
In the end you will thank Jesus for lifting your spirits during the low points of your journey, and with sustaining you through the high points of it.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today in China.
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the Chinese family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
The real Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God. He was send by God to come to the earth in the body of a human being. That was, so that He could suffer in the flesh, and take all our sins upon Himself and die in our place. He rose from the dead and lives to pray for us daily. He is the Savior – The angel announced to Mary; …and you shall call His name JESUS: for He shall save His people from their sins. Matthew 1:21 It means He has the power to free us, save us and deliver us from sin. He is merciful and has the power to forgive. He brings good news to the poor, heals the heart-broken, announce freedom to all captives, pardons all prisoners. He comforts mourners. He has healing in His hands. To receive Jesus as your Savior… SAY:
Lord Jesus, You are the Christ, the Son of the Living God. Please hear me today and help me! I want to receive You as my Lord and Savior. Be Lord of my life! Lord Jesus, I believe that You died for me and that God raised You from the dead. Forgive me all my sins and take all my sins away. Come into my heart and be my Savior and Lord, and fill me with Your Holy Spirit. Amen
Your life will begin to change in an amazing way. Without expecting anything, be sensitive to any dreams or visions.
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-DeliveranceUngodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- God Love Letters: GodLoverLetters.com
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at top of the page.