ABUSED FAMOUS PEOPLE
- Marilyn Monroe, who died at the age 36, was passed around the foster care system as a child, and she suffered sexual abuse from the men in her life. Monroe was one of the first public figures to discuss her experience with abuse in public.
- Singer Billie Holiday was raped by a neighbor when she was only 12 years old at the time and she too died at an early age of 44.
- Talk show host Oprah Winfrey was raped by a relative when she was just nine years old. Winfrey has been vocal about her experience.
- Rita Hayworth was repeatedly raped by her father, who tutored and trained her as a dancer, when she was young.
- Jane Fonda had revealed that she has been the victim of sexual abuse, beginning when she was a child.
- Jane Fonda’s mother had been sexually abused at age eight and consequently killed herself at the age of 42.
- Mike Tyson had revealed his abuse that he suffered as a young child.
DEFINITION:– to maltreat; to misuse, to use with bad motives; to violate; to defile; to deceive, to impose on; to cause fear; to treat harshly; to use insulting language. Emotional abuse is usually the use of our words to undermine and attack a person or their worth or identity causing fear. What will be required is Deliverance especially for abuse and experiences of violence.
It was estimated that 460,000 Canadian women were victims of sexual assault in 2004. Only 8% went to the police to report the crime. One out of every six American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime (14.8% completed, 2.8% attempted)
WHAT IS DELIVERANCE?
Deliverance is defined as “a rescue from bondage or danger.” Deliverance is often sought from evil spirits or the spirit of lust, jealousy, etc. We are told to “Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith.” 1 Peter 5:8,9
All aspects of deliverance are available only through the person and work of Jesus Christ:” When the seventy-two disciples returned, they joyfully reported to him, ‘Lord, even the demons obey us when we use your name!’” Luke 10:17
Sexual abuse is the ultimate violation of the person. Considering all five- mental, emotional, physical, verbal and sexual abuse-sexual abuse causes more demonization than all the others combined. The sexual part of you is ultimately who you are as a person. When you are violated sexually, you are victimized; you are horrified; you are traumatized.
This so violates the natural laws of the universe that one can’t deal with it. This violation is so severe that the only emotional refuge is rage. The anger just comes out! What is tragic is if an abused youth is affected, it will when it becomes an adult tend to do the same thing to its children.
Many times the abused person retreats into a fantasy world, or a part of their personality will split off to cope with the pain. The abused children invariably grow up thinking that they are guilty. They think that something they did caused daddy to commit the act of incest. They carry the shame of it for the rest of their lives. Let me tell you, you are not guilty, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Someone did these things to you.
Years later one may still carry the spiritual scar tissue. One may have flashbacks or bad dreams or tormented. Many times an abused child will mildly or completely neglect themselves to convey the idea to others that they are worthless or at fault. By their attitudes they invite sickness, etc. Or, they go to the other extreme – they must always look beautiful to hide their real selves.
Most abused people have a problem feeling gratitude. They cannot be glad or grateful when something good happens because they fear it has a price to be paid.
DO YOU NEED DELIVERANCE?
To determine if you are in need of deliverance, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you continually argumentative or contrary–usually on the verge of anger?
- Are you violating, neglecting or causing pain in a relationship?
- Are you practicing sin and can’t seem to stop?
- Do you see a pattern of issues in your family, whether disease, poverty, anger, divorce, sexual perversion or other issues?
- You are sick all the time and the doctors find nothing wrong. You could be dealing with a spirit of infirmity?
- Are you having “spiritual” encounters, including recurring dreams/nightmares that you leave you fearful?
- Do you sometimes sense that the problem isn’t you, but rather something in you?
- Are you attracted to the occult. , e.g. Ouija Boards, Seance, Fortune Telling, Horoscopes, Hypnosis etc, or Witchcraft?
- Have you experienced traumatic events that have impacted your life negatively?
- Do you keep hitting the same wall?
When any of these questions are answered with YES, a tangle of problems may be dissolved by simply relying upon God’s healing power to cure them.
The goal of the unwanted spirits of trauma is to make us miserable, while trying to attract us to other things and pull us away from Jesus. If hurts are not healed, spirits will return to their food source. Luke 11:24 “But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.” Matthew 6:15
When one’s body is in fight to flight, then one start getting diseased because of high cortisol levels, and other chemicals over-secreting or under-secreting like serotonin levels that causes depression, etc.
When the door points to trauma was dealt with (that brings in fear) and the fear issues were dealt with, through deliverance, one’s body is able to finally go back to peace and not stay in fight or flight.
There is an important follow-up: read (out loud) Psalm 91, and start standing on (agreeing with) that scripture every day until it does its work. It is a promise for protection (a covenant)… and the more you believed it, the better it works.” Replace your own name in the spaces below and keep this handy and available at all times:
“Because (Insert your own name here) loves Me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue ________;
I will protect ________, for ________ acknowledges My name.
________ will call on Me, and I will answer ________;
I will be with ________ in trouble,
I will deliver ________ and honor ________.
With long life I will satisfy ________
and show ________ My salvation.” Psalm 91:14-16
In the moment when you are fearful say: “In the name of Jesus Christ, I resist the spirit of fear. Thank You, Jesus”. Fear is not an emotion. It is a choice. Reject it. The devil does not flee until he is resisted.
God says that if we are tormented by fear, “this shows that we have not fully experienced His perfect love. ” 1 John 4:18b We must thaw out with the perfect love, which is the grace of God. Read the gospel according to John. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verses upon arising: it is all about love and you will love it.
- I dwell in the shelter of the Most High and abide in the protective and victorious shadow of the Almighty. The Lord is my refuge and fortress. He is my God in whom I trust. (Based on verses 1,2). Psalm 91:1,2
- I am completely hidden under the wings of the Lord and He is faithful as my personal Shield and Protector. Psalm 91:4
- I am free from all fear. The enemy cannot harm me. Even when he tries, he fails. His strategies cannot approach me. I will see him fall by the hand of the Lord in my midst. Today, I am victorious. Psalm 91:8
- No evil befalls me. No sickness comes near my home. Psalm 91:10
- The angels of the Lord have been given charge over me to guard me in all my ways. They fully protect me. Many of them have been given charge over me and are in my midst right now. Psalm 91:11,12
- The devil is under my feet. I have been given power over him to trample him down. Psalm 91:13
- Because I love the Lord, He delivers me each day from every work of the enemy. I always walk in victory. The Lord sets me securely on high, answers me in trouble, rescues me and blesses me with long and abundant life. Psalm 91:14,16
- Because I believe in Christ who obeyed and fulfilled all the commandments, I am overtaken with blessings. Deuteronomy 28:1,2
- I am blessed everywhere I go – in cities and in countries. (Based on verse 3)
- My children are blessed. Deuteronomy 28:4
- I am blessed with abundant provision. Deuteronomy 28:5
- I am blessed when I go in and blessed when I go out. Deuteronomy 28:6
- I am blessed with victory when my enemies attempt to come against me. They flee before me seven ways. Deuteronomy 28:7
- I am blessed in all I put my hands to do and I abound in prosperity. Deuteronomy 28:8,11
- The Lord has made me the head and not the tail, above and not beneath. He has opened the heavens for me that I might live under His continual flow of blessings. Deuteronomy 28:12,13
Every knee will bend…
If you are wrapped up in a prickly blanket of sadness, you are depressed, but it isn’t your fault. Sometimes you may want to give up, go crawl under your covers, and cry yourself to sleep. You can help yourself more than anyone. The evil influence on you can be defeated through Jesus, the Source of strength. “Every knee will bend before Me” Romans 14:11
“The one who does what is sinful is of the devil … The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.” 1 John 3:8 In the Name of Jesus Christ, you can take authority over all evil influences and break these influences over your life. This is accomplished together with one other Christian who is of God or is very close to God.
This same prayer of deliverance can be used to exhort evil influences on members of your family in the same manner with you as the intercessor and with your prayerful Christian. They should be made aware of your prayer as a gentle mention that you have prayed for them so they can become more sensitized to God’s Love.
“BE NOT AFRAID”
Why should we have no fear? It is the light that “shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it” John 1:5. The power of Christ is greater than any evil which man could or should fear.
Contemporary man finds it hard to return to faith because he is afraid of the moral demands that faith makes upon him. And this, to a certain degree, is the truth. The Gospel is certainly demanding.
Prayer of Deliverance
It is a demonic and yes, you can be delivered of it. Look for hidden roots. Examples of roots are guilt, which is defined as a feeling of responsibility or remorse for some offense, failure, mistake, crime, or wrong, whether real or imagined. It is associated with negative feelings such as shame, remorse, anguish, torment, self-condemnation, self-unforgiveness, self-judgment.
Each evil spirit must be addressed by their functions. You can command these spirits to go back where they came from (the abyss) to be replaced with the Love and Blessing of the Lord.
The void that that takes place brings a complete sense of peace, and you will now be free in Jesus. You will definitely know in three minutes that a physical change has taken place.
This prayer of deliverance can be printed, quartered and kept in your wallet.
To our friends who are Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Atheist, Taoist, Mormon or Jehovah Witness:
To our knowledge, there is no one in your religious belief that can bind and deliver demonic spirits. There is a reason for this: demonic attacks are warded off in Jesus’ Name. It requires a bible oriented Christian to do the deliverance. You still can be delivered from your attacks, but it needs that all important Christian to command all evil spirits to go to Jesus Christ who will dispose of them according to His Will and to never return .
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions show a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today in China.
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the Chinese family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles. How do we know this? Healing takes place TODAY in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Many Christian disciples use the gift of healing. They also use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- God Love Letters: GodLoverLetters.com
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the application called, “TRANSLATE TO SPREAD THE WORD!” at top of the page.