CATHOLIC LAY MISSIONARY ORIENTED
Catholics have a culture of obligation and it shows in their apathy. A select core must become a Catholic Lay missionary.
Why are exciting Catholic parishes so rare?
- No one says hello
- No one sings the hymns
- Lack of reverence in the Eucharistic celebration
- People are just taking their Communion and seem to exit before Mass has ended.
The overall attitude is that they need us to meet their Sunday Mass obligation. Where else can they go? We are accustomed to a generally mediocre experience of parish life.
Pop into your local Evangelical church. Look at how they do music, hospitality, preaching, small groups, child care, etc. Protestant churches are made up of large pastoral teams of 6-10 people. Most Catholic parishes consist of one or two priests, a secretary, and maybe a youth minister.
This is not your typical Evangelical church: it is gathering of Christians that have been attracted to healing and deliverance often associated with Christian Missionaries.
What should we do?
- The first thing is to remember to keep the first thing the first thing: the Holy Eucharist.
- The core is to proclaim Jesus and invite people into relationship with Him.
- We need to become team players.
- We need to adopt a culture of invitation
- An invitation to a religious event actually can turn one’s whole life around? But we get scared to invite, don’t we? We need to get over that.
- We need to deliberately let our faith float to the surface of your life to put it out there that you are a believing, practicing, Catholic Christian.
The evil spirit of defeatism
Do we truly believe that God wants to transform the world? Do we believe that God wants to use our parish to transform our neighborhood and city?
Nobody can go off to battle unless he is fully convinced of victory beforehand.
We must open up our minds to new possibilities. And let us beg God to use us in building up a better Church in the world.
Here are the points you want to commit to memory:
- God created us in love and desires relationship with us
- Through sin, our relationship with God was ruptured, and we had no means to atone for the rupture ourselves
- God in his mercy sent his Son into the world to save it, to atone for our sins, reconcile us with the Father and open up for us eternal life
- He accomplished this by his passion and death on the Cross
- We have the freedom to accept or reject the atonement he won for us. Do you want to receive this gift?
“As the deer longs for streams of water,
So my soul longs for you, O God.
My being thirsts for God, the living God.
When can I go and see the face of God?” Psalm 42:1-2
How do we make ourselves completely mission-oriented?
Remember the Great Commission: “And He (Jesus) said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved … In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.” Mark 16:15-18.
Those who are born again with the Holy Spirit and who follow the Great Commission are given the gifts of the Holy Spirit like healing. God showers those missionaries with gifts in order that they may do His work.
One of the biggest obstacles is the lack of vibrancy in Catholic parishes. Imagine those who decide to become Catholic Missionaries: to join those who are involved with missionary and healing. Imagine what they could contribute when they returned to their parish WITH THEIR NEW GIFTS.
They influence the church to become less like a club for insiders; rather they become a school for beginners or missionaries. It will be a church where people will see fruit.
Mission of Healing and Deliverance
“To more fully awaken everyone to the gifts and fruits of the Holy Spirit and their importance in empowering the ministry of bringing Christ to others through the team for healing and deliverance.”
Relationship between Healing and the Need for Deliverance
“Then He appointed the twelve that they might be with Him, that He might send them out to preach and to have power to heal sicknesses and to cast out demons” Mark 3:14-15
Healing is the most effective way to proclaim the Good News of Christ. More Christians enter into a deeper spiritual life through healing than any other way.
There is a relationship between healing and the need for deliverance. Many are never healed because they have never received deliverance from the spirits that made them sick.
Jesus accomplished two things: “Jesus healed many who had various diseases. He also drove out many demons …” Mark 1: 34 Some people simply need healing from the diseases that have made them sick; others need deliverance from the spirits that have made them sick.
We shouldn’t ignore the role demons may play regarding sickness and the demonic signs:
- It is demonic if the discerning of spirits is in operation. The most common way that discernment works is through a “knowing” that something is there.
- It is demonic if the sickness affects the spiritual life of the sick. Physically ill people get furious at preaching. In cases where the sick are not experiencing more spiritual growth but getting bitter, angry, and more sinful, then I believe that their sickness has a demonic root.
- It is demonic if there are strange occurrences taking place with the disease.
We are not saying that every disease is caused by a demon yet, it’s not that common to find illness that’s totally “natural” or one that’s totally “demonic”. There’s almost always an interaction between the two. There is a need for both natural healing and demonic healing.
“And these signs shall follow those who believe. In My Name they will cast out demons…” Mark 16:17
“Behold, I give you authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19
The words healing and peace are synonymous with each other. You cannot have one without the other. The measure of healing is measured by the degree of peace we are feeling.
Peace is defined as a state of tranquility, of calmness, and healing as a restoration to normalcy. With the ups and downs of relationships, it becomes increasingly difficult to walk the path of life stress-free. Fear, anger, and stress are all barriers to healing; indeed these states often create illness.
Native Americans believe that in order to be mentally healthy, one’s mind, heart and spirit must be in alignment. This means that mind, heart and spirit are meant to be in balance. If all three are equally weighed, one can walk the path of life with far less stress.
The moment one realizes the healing promises pertain to them personally, then the faith is ready to act and the healing will come. One must stay in an attitude of believing. Through appropriation of faith, His healing promises, and patience one receives the healing.
With doubt and unbelief the powers of the healing of Christ are of non-effect. In other words, one cannot be healed with doubt, worry, concerns, and unbelief. Christ wants people to know that doubt leading to unbelief curtails the healing making the healing of non-effect.
Usually 80% of the healing takes place immediately. The complete healing will take place over a reasonable short time, but this requires homework: the one being healed must praise and thank God every day or whenever he or she thinks about it until the complete healing has taken place. The prayer below is invaluable because it demonstrates your faith:
Lord Jesus, I thank You and praise You for my healing.
This small prayer is to be said in faith a minimum of every day or whenever you think about it until the healing is complete.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions shows a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles.
HOW DO WE KNOW THIS?
Some Christian disciples use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress.
2. COMPLETE SENSE OF PEACE?
After you have been delivered from evil influences, you will have a definite physical experience of a complete sense of peace.
Once you experience a physical sense of peace because of deliverance, you know that you will be healed. This helps you build up your faith, which is very crucial: No faith! No healing!
Some Christian disciples have the gift of healing. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
THE WHOLE FAMILY BENEFITS
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the TRANSLATION application called, “SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHER COUNTRIES!” at top of the page.